Welcome to the world of Citi Club
The club was established in 1990, in 1995 the club was opened to civilians and become the citi club. The citi club was registered as a society under the TCSC societies act of 1955 , on August 15th 1990., 15 fountain members signed the memorandum of association. Its founder president was Late Sri . K. Zakaria Kainadi. The Club has now more than 500 members. The citi club provides multi cuisine restaurant , rooms , play area , business centre and other facilities. The citi club has affiliations with numerous clubs of its type and class at home and abroad.